Our expertise and experience enables us to work with all sectors requiring technology-enabled change. Additionally, we have developed and continue to expand subject matter expertise to serve our clients.
Our Core Sectors
IT enabled change delivered for a range of government organisations. Advisory services through the full lifecycle of major programme delivery.
- Industrial Strategy
- Cost Savings
Logistics and Transport
Logistics and transportation are a key enabler of the UK economy and undergoing significant IT enabled change.
- Driverless vehicles
Enabling innovation and change within essential service providers including water, energy, communications, and their regulatory bodies.
- Smart Metering
- Tech, Broadband and 5G
- Service Differentiation
Supporting the health economy through identifying and delivering step changes in technology’s role in providing healthcare.
- AI & Remote Diagnostics
- Personal Health
- Health and Social Care
- Integrated Services
Technologies that deliver the infrastructure and services that underpin the future of economic growth.
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Services
- 5G and beyond
- Data and information standards
Construction and Infrastructure
A vitally important sector that supports economic growth and provides essential infrastructure.
- Workforce and skills impacted by Brexit
- Using BIM and VR to improve build cost predictability
- MI across construction platforms
- National Infrastructure & Communications
- Smart Cities & Digitisation
Ministry of Justice – Multiple assignments with the department and wider stakeholders including:
• Design and implementation of a national testing strategy.
• Programme managing the transition and implementation of new national systems
• IT systems and service performance improvement programmes.
• Strong focus on robust solutions with significant cost reduction.
• Robust testing of new systems and solutions, reducing cost of implementation.
• Assurance of systems continuity throughout complex programme implementations.
• Technical architecture design and programme delivery
• Technical and security leadership of the Smart Metering Programme.
• Proven and secure end to end technical designs and solutions that facilitate implementation of this national programme.
• Technical Architecture, design and assurance for multiple solutions
• Data and Information policy, solution design and implementation.
• Business process redesign for core health service delivery.
• Programme management – transition and transformation of services
• Testing strategy – ensuring robust delivery of innovative IT solutions.
• Commercial management- supporting effective procurement of IT solutions.
• Technical assurance of delivery programmes.
• Enhanced patient services through improved decision making.
• Successful implementation of major new IT systems
• Significant cost reductions through effective commercial negotiations.
• Providing clinical leadership and the various constituent programmes.
• Implementation Planning for Australia Medicines Terminology (AMT), galvanizing the vendor community in the process.
• Performance and security review of the Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record (PCEHR).
• Turning around some of the most critical project areas that were experiencing problems.
• Product evaluation to select a range of innovative technology solutions to underpin the health digital strategy
• Significant improvement of quality of solutions.
• Overcome concerns on personal data protection and access controls.
• Improved procurement processes
• Reductions in procurement, solutions and development costs
Multiple assignments with a range of Local Government organisations, Including Essex County Council:
• Supporting rationalisation of strategic procurement practices for strategic health and social care solutions.
• Delivering a successful, cost effective, procurement programme that delivered value for money to Essex County Council.
Logistics and Transport
Transport for London (TfL)
• Rationalising contracts and procurement process for TfL back office functions
• Specification and redesign of procurement and contacting processes.
• Market testing back office performance and a range of IT solutions
• Leading implementation of new working practices
• Delivering significant cost savings against a £400m budget
A major UK based construction company: – A series of assignments that included:
• Leading a business readiness programme to ensure that the organisation benefited from new features in an ERP upgrade
• Programme management and change management across business units
• Definition and delivery of a new operating model
• Realised operational efficiency savings
• Process improvements and increased reliability of data reported through ERP