In today’s world, voluminous and complex data are being captured by consumer and non consumer facing applications built by companies and public organisations worldwide.
These data captured can be used for some of the following:
- Forecasting demand
- Identifying trends
- Improving operations
- Performance measurement & management
- Business model optimisation
According to a survey by EC3, relatively few companies (17%) would not even consider starting a Big Data initiative thereby missing out on the use cases which big data allows.
For some companies and organisations, the challenges are how to capture data, how to store data, how to analyze data, how to search, share, transfer, visualize and make sense of data. Query, update and even protect data from breaches.
Our Approach is to work with you on the following:
- Understand your requirements
- Work with you to meet those requirements by either proposing data architecture, creating real time data visualisation dashboards, analysing your data or proposing data protection strategies and even integration of data across multiple line of business systems.
- Interpreting any data captured to identify trends and helping you create action plans to respond accordingly.
The impact that this would have in your business or operations is that you’ll be able to accomplish the following:
- Forecast your demand
- Identify market or operational trends
- Improve operations
- Measurement & manage performances
- Optimise business models and operations accordingly.
What you can do next is to reach out to our big data team firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on+44 (0)208 618 2246 and we can discuss the next steps.