ASE Consulting Requires High-Calibre Management Consultants
ASE is a proven, independent, management consultancy with a difference: we can act decisively on the advice we give. We’ve been actively driving and supporting game-changing transformations for over 25 years. (Typically at C-Suite). Our consultants have the “hands on” capability, practical experience and understanding needed to lead and deliver complex IT enabled business change from strategy through to successful delivery. Based in the UK, we serve both public and private sector clients worldwide. We’re passionate about achieving all our clients’ objectives.
ASE has three core practices – Delivery, Technology and Commercial, and we are now looking for Management Consultants across all our Practices to meet our growth plans.
Your background may be varied but may well include successfully working in a leading, large consultancy with a tangible experience of working in one (or more) of our disciplines. You may be working at any level and we welcome exceptional people who now wish to work for a smaller organisation that shares their values.
You need to be a team player who will fit into one of our teams, have proven experience working on large scale IT enabled change projects in either the public and private sectors and looking to join a non-hierarchical company that can give a you interesting roles, progression and significant responsibility.
The skills required are broad and there is a focus on change of state and not continuous improvement (TQM, Lean, Kaizen, 6Sigma, etc.). The consulting assignments are broad and requires an understanding of operating models and all of their component functions. As ASE Consulting’s core business is IT-enabled change, there will be a need for the person to have a clear vision and broad understanding of how IT impacts operating models and the importance of the various functions of the IT-estate.
As we expand to meet increased demand for our services, we are currently looking for Architects for our technology practice – including Enterprise, Solution, Cyber Security and Technical architects.
We are looking for experienced commercial consultants, who have the ability of working independently. You will also have Procurement experience either in Private or Public sector, on large scale procurements with IT are their core.
Experience in large and complex IT projects/programmes, Deal structuring and making including the financial elements (the experience of bringing together the content of the deal as a package, resolve the issues with the stakeholders and reach a deal capable of acceptance)
You may also have experience of resetting / fixing / improving an underperforming contract, diagnosis of the problem(s) and creating a plan to fix (and then fixing it).
You will have excellent written skills (to contract drafting quality), be highly numerate and have a can do attitude.
- Developed and delivered fit-for-purpose enterprise architecture within broad and complex organisations, ideally with some experience of the public sector services
- Alignment of business and technical strategy across a variety of business units turning strategy to effective operations
- Supporting enterprise architecture implementation and on-going changes to the strategic architecture while maintaining momentum in delivery of new services
- Facilitating the creation of governing principles and policies to guide solution decision making for the enterprise
- Full lifecycle enterprise architecture management, covering requirements engineering, business process modelling, technical strategy and spanning: Business, Application, Information, Security and Technology architecture domains.
- Translation and communication of business outcomes into enterprise architecture requirements that can be clearly understood by senior leadership and supply partners.
- Analysis of complex business and IT environments to identify critical deficiencies and the ability to set out clear recommendations for improvement.
We look forward to meeting you.