IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture
IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture services are a critical component of any business transformation. In the construction industry the importance of a structure’s architecture is recognised as being essential to ensuring the performance, safety, longevity and affordability of bridges, transport systems and buildings. Similarly, IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture ensures that complex business and IT change is orchestrated in accordance with a clear strategy and that all components of the solution fit together seamlessly.
Within ASE Consulting our expertise in developing and delivering successful IT architectures is unrivalled.
No Substitute for Our Experience
Our consultants bring a wealth of experience enabling them to:
- Understand the key drivers, opportunities and operating environment and develop a clear business vision;
- Deliver a roadmap to ensure the right IT capabilities are developed, that align with the organisation’s strategic aims and objectives and perform to the required standards;
- Ensure that those IT capabilities seamlessly support and integrate with business processes, information and systems to remove inefficiencies and reduce costs;
- Increase the agility of IT infrastructure to adapt more quickly to business change; and
- Reduce the time to market of new capabilities, products and services.
ASE Consulting has three decades of experience in developing IT Strategies and Enterprise Architectures for some of the largest IT enabled change programmes in the world; from initial conception through to deployment. Strong leadership and innovation are key, supported by exceptional skills and knowledge across business, technology and commercial perspectives.
Global Information Company
After the merger of two global information companies, the combined organisation embarked on a portfolio of transformation programmes and consolidation. ASE’s approach and solutions were instrumental in the successful outcome of this vital new corporate strategy.
Stepping up to the Big Data Challenges
What is the role that enterprise architects must play in embracing Big Data initiatives within the organisation? How can a technology driven approach be taken?