Strategic Cyber Security Services
Having clear strategy and policies, delivered by an experienced team, is of crucial importance when it comes to laying secure foundations. We have real world experience of developing effective strategies and architectures and have a track record of adapting to our customers’ environments and cultures. We work collaboratively with your teams and external bodies to deliver viable outcomes in:
- Cyber security and Resilience / Strategy and Policy / Architecture and Design
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Regulatory Engagement
- Commercial Engagement – Supplier and Customer
- Team, Project and Programme leadership and management
We augment our cyber security services with our other practices to combine an effective leadership team for your programme, project or indeed whole organisation.
ASE cyber solutions are better by design. Not a frivolous claim but one we can support with evidence and approved client case histories. “Security by design” should play a vital role when considering how your technology solutions should be shaped. This extends to the build and testing process to establish that our recommended solutions are secured to meet risks and threats, accreditation requirements, best-practice and, where appropriate, emerging practice.
Why Choose ASE?
- We manage complexity using a consistent methodology
- We maintain integrity of design in large complex developments
- We lower the total cost of ownership of security solutions
- We integrate technical and procedural solutions to business problems
- We use a rationale-based framework for design decisions
- We seek the correct balance between strategy, tactics and operations
- We resolve conflicting objectives and priorities
- Our consultants are certified, including CESG, CISSP, SABSA and AXELOS
- We align to the CESG Certified Cyber Security Consultancy (CCSC) scheme.
- Architectures designed and built to manage identified security risks with proportionate controls to mitigate these risks
- Risks and mitigations articulated with clarity in the conceptual and detailed design
- Reduced likelihood of exploitation of vulnerabilities, and constrained impact
- Adoption of common architectural security blueprints and patterns
- Technologies selected to mitigate vulnerabilities in the system architecture
- Application, network and integration security design
- Identity management, authentication and access control
- Design and build assurance, security testing and solution hardening
- Clear traceability and justification mapped to business requirements.
Our holistic strategic services help you secure your technology solutions from the outset at the requirements stage. Our team can support the process through to testing and deployment, and we often combine our cyber design, build and test services with complementary services from our Technology practice.
ASE Consulting has over 30 years experience in IT security and assurance working for some of the largest organisations and companies in the world; from strategy through to full scale implementation. We can manage all aspects of cyber security and resilience; strategy, architecture, risk management, solutions, policy, governance, leadership, or assurance. Our services can be requested at any time during your project or programme’s lifecycle.
Providing the lead cyber security capability to ensure the protection of over 3 million personal data records within the UK Defence sector is a massive task.
What is the Very Best Practice?
Our sister company, Aprose Risk Limited is the preferred cyber security & resilience partner in the UK of AXELOS – the global gold standard in best practice.