In today’s increasingly connected world, protecting valuable corporate assets has become vital for all major organisations. Using our unrivaled experience, and building on industry best practice, we specialise in delivering pragmatic, proportional cyber security and resilience solutions to often complex security challenges. These include:
- Embedding experienced professionals to lead, develop and implement an effective cyber security strategy to align with your organisation’s objectives
- Developing a flexible security architecture framework which is right for your business
- Working with you to design pragmatic and proportional solutions
- Risk-evaluating your cyber security and resilience provision to provide confidence and, where needed, accreditation
- Providing evidence through our audit services to demonstrate adherence to industry-standard compliance programmes
ASE’s approach is not based on theory alone. We have real-world delivery experience, and provide clarity to deliver a holistic solution for your organisation – protective, technical, procedural and personnel.
Why Choose ASE?
- Motivation, expertise and experience – We provide true specialists in cyber security and resilience, and have been doing so for over two decades
- Qualified – With all the necessary accreditations and security clearance at the highest level
- Unique holistic approach – We proactively address risk across the whole spectrum
- Better by design – Cyber security is at the core of our whole strategic approach, not an add on service
- Proactive and positive – We promote genuine added-value security as an enabler, realising the opportunities in your business
- Proportionate and pragmatic – We never over-engineer or over-complicate
- Collaborative – We concentrate on working in partnership with you to transfer meaningful skills to your staff.
- Breadth as well as depth – Our specialist consultants are supported by the wealth of resources of ASE Consulting; including programme management, technology, delivery and commercial
- Gold standard in best practice – we have an exclusive relationship with our sister company, Aprose Risk, who are the preferred partner of AXELOS in the UK. This gives us access to dedicated world-class cyber security and resilience specialists
ASE Consulting has over three decades of experience in IT security and assurance for some of the largest public sector organisations and private sector companies in the world; from initial strategy through to full scale deployment. We cover all aspects of cyber security and resilience; be it strategy, architecture, risk management, solutions, policy, governance, leadership, or assurance. Our services can be requested at any point during your project or programme lifecycle.
The National Health Service required a “Shared Care Record”. ASE designed the security measures to ensure that both the integrity of the service and the confidentiality of patient information.
Stepping up to the Big Data Challenges
Read our insight into this exciting area of technology, and take some practical steps before embarking upon your journey.