We believe in giving our clients solid commercial advice together the leadership to deliver it across the full commercial lifecycle. Whether we are involved from the outset or joining a programme that has already started, we have the experience and ability to address complex, multi-faceted issues and deliver practical, realistic solutions.
- We adapt effortlessly to our clients’ changing needs, adopting leadership, team and/or consultative roles as required;
- We help clients to take long-term ownership through a mixture of knowledge-sharing, mentoring and practical work-shadowing; and
- We always customise our services and approach to meet each client assignment’s specific needs.
- We embrace a collaborative, transparent and inclusive consultative style;
- Our consultants have the highest degree of personal and professional integrity and are independent in their work; and
- We adopt a principled negotiation style ensuring client, stakeholder and supplier buy-in.
ASE Consulting has over three decades of experience in Commercial Leadership for some of the largest companies and organisations in the world; from strategic conception through to procurement and implementation. Strong leadership and innovation are vital, together with an exceptional team that has the skills and the knowledge to match, across business, technology and commercial perspectives.
ASE Consulting were engaged by NHS Digital to lead the commercial and procurement activity and supplement the client team to help establish the successor Health and Social Care Network (HSCN), exit the N3 contract and migrate users from legacy N3 services to HSCN services. Challenges don’t get much bigger than this.
What’s the Key to Picking the Most Appropriate Procurement Route?
ASE supports a variety of organisations to develop and deliver their procurement strategies, particularly within the UK public sector. But which procurement route should be used?